10.11.2010

farm

We were off to Josh's grandma's farm for the weekend! Josh and Dee helped grandma with various jobs that needed to be done around the farm...and since most of them involved lifting, I wasn't of too much assistance! We also got to see Josh's aunt/uncle who were visiting from California (and various other relatives on the Barber side of the family).

Keatin LOVED being able to go outside/inside over and over again. The weather was GORGEOUS...like 85 degrees...seriously??? In October??? We will take it though! Below are a few pictures I took of our outside "adventures." :)

Saturday morning...before mommy had even gotten out of her jammies...we were outside already!

Great-grandma brought me this fun flip-flop fly swatter to play with... :)


Aaahhh - mommy loves this face. :)

I ran around like a crazy woman in the grass!

I tried playing a little soccer...

Crimson wouldn't kick the ball back though... :(

After lunch on Saturday, we ran down the road to one of great-grandma's fields to watch the "big trucks" and combines. Mommy didn't realize HOW MUCH dust the combine was going to be kicking up...so we didn't stay long...but I did have fun investigating the "big trucks" for a few minutes!



And here is my "baby belly". :) 30 weeks... Notice the Bears shirt I wore to school today - Da Bears! :)

No comments: