10.21.2011

[happy 5th]

To my wonderful husband...happy 5th. :)

5 years ago today, this was us...can you believe it??? Although so much has happened in the last 5 years, I was thinking about our wedding day this morning...and I can SO vividly remember being on that alter with you, holding your hands, looking into your eyes, and knowing this was IT. Words cannot describe my love for you, the way YOU complete me. I know I have said it many times before, but thanks for choosing me...and I love you. :)



 And as I was sifting through old photos...I just could not resist. :) For those who don't know, although we have only been married 5 years, we have known each other for 15 years...and I included a few pictures to prove it!

Our high school graduation - May, 1999

A friend's wedding - July, 2000


This photo says 1997 in the corner...that might be correct. :)

Senior prom - May, 1999


No comments: