12.29.2014

William Paul {4}

This is a bit delayed...but our baby turned 4 on December 13th.

In the days leading up to the 13th, I kept saying to Will: How is it possible my baby is already 4??? And Will would strongly tell me: My no baby, my a big boy. :) And he is, he truly is. :)

We had a party in the gym at school for Will and 17 of his friends...AAAHHH! It was basically organized chaos for 1.5 hours, but we sent home lots of happy, sweaty, red-faced kids...so I think the party was a success. :) All 4 grandparents spent the night at our house that evening as well - when we bought this house, that was one of things I loved about it...that it had enough room for EVERYONE.

Below are some pictures from the birthday weekend/festivities. We had a great time celebrating our little man. I have said this before...but God certainly knew what he was doing blessing me with a son...I don't think it was something I ever pictured in my mind pre-kids...but man-oh-man, I love you Will. You are a mama's boy through-and-through...and as you get older, I secretly hope it always stays that way. :)










12-13-10

12-13-11

12-13-12

12-13-13

No comments: