4.04.2014

Friday

It is Friday-yay! It has been one of "those" weeks at work...so although I have a lot of work I will need to do this weekend, I am glad the work week will be over.

Here is a little pick-me-up I got at work this week. :)

Oh-and another happy moment of my week-new chairs in my living room! Alleluia and good bye slip covers!!!!

Awesome-ness that happened to Keatin this week...her first tooth came out! A co-worker pulled it out Wednesday morning...I was so surprised and just so excited for her...she is hitting milestones!!

Card for tooth fairy...

Pillow the tooth went in-Josh's when he was little...

Teeny note the tooth fairy left Keatin...

And doesn't everyone just put Elmo slippers on after bath??? :)

After Keatin had left for school yesterday morning, I found this little note on the chalkboard in my office...I love it. :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: