4.13.2014

Multi-tasking

Happy Sunday! I am actually at the gym right now on the elliptical machine. Nothing like multitasking huh? :-) but wanted to get the blog updated today. We had a pretty fun week around here!

Played outside after school a few times...

Lost tooth number two. :-)

Keatin has brought a few papers home lately with that word in between her first and her last name. I finally realized she was trying to write her middle name. :-)

Thursday evening, Keatin and I went to beauty and the beast on Broadway in Ames. We met my parents there. This was a birthday present for my mom. :-) I had not seen a Broadway show in years. It was so good. :-)


Saturday morning, there was an Easter egg hunt in town. Keatin, Will, AJ, Jamie, and I all went.




And when we got home, can you believe it was warm enough to play in the sprinkler???

And today, Keatin had dance pictures. She looked so stinking cute in her outfit, hair all done, and make up. :-)

Have a great week!

No comments: