4.26.2014

This & That

Note Keatin left me in my office...she lost her glove at recess...

We finally got a street sign! No one could ever figure out where our house was!

A third grade teacher at school is battling breast cancer...Keatin and I wore our matching pink one day for her!

Keatin and her BFF Emmitt digging through Easter treats for the teachers...the had to put the goodies back. :)

Bulletin board I made with the 1st graders at school...

Dance pictures came back!

Doesn't every 3 year old boy sit like this?? :) gets it from his daddy...

I am going to have a garage sale in a few weeks...and trying to sort out clothes...Will was "helping."

It was Fancy Friday for the staff at school yesterday...thanks Becca for loaning me a dress so I could be fancy-ha!

Perks of working at Keatin's school...teachers send me pictures of her playing at recess. :)

And first tball game of the season this morning-both kids did great!!


Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: