8.06.2012

last monday of the summer...

Today is my last Monday of the summer with these 2. (tear) :(

I have loved being home with Keatin and Will this summer. We spent lots of days playing at the park, playing outside in our pool, watching Dora the Explorer, eating popsicles and watermelon outside, going to story time at the library, playing with friends, and visiting daddy at work...just to name a few things! God has truly blessed me with these 2 children...they are so loving and unique in their own ways...and my heart just overflows with love for them. I pray that I am the best mommy I can be for them each and every day.






We were at the park again last Friday...and new park...and we found this little walking trail. The kids loved it!



How they spotted an itty-bitty worm on the trail, I don't know...but they did...and proceeded to touch the poor thing over and over. Yuck!




We also found this area with really fine sand...and our empty Starbucks cups made perfect sandpails. When I turned around for 3.2 seconds, these two were dumping sand...all...over...each...other. Straight into the bathtub when we got home. :)






And we sold our house...in like 2 weeks! SO...we close on our house in Ames on Sept. 12th. Josh and I looked for a home in Bondurant, but haven't found the right one for us yet...so we are going to rent in Ankeny for 6 months starting Sept. 1st...hoping we will find a house/get a house built in that time period!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love her legs spread wide, the view of her knickers now let me see hercunt