8.15.2012

tomorrow

Tomorrow is the 1st day with students at my new job...K-1 counselor at Anderson Elementary in Bondurant, IA. I have been back at work since last Thursday...and it has been an adjustment...but I am really excited for the year at the same time.

It has been crazy, busy, and chaotic around our house...lots of adjusting to new routines...so sorry for the lack of pictures of Keatin/Will. Honestly, I am not even sure where my camera is. :)

Keatin and Will have been going to their new babysitter's house since Monday. I was really anxious about dropping them off Monday morning...I have always pawned that job off on Josh...but they did great. No tears by any of the parties involved. :) And Keatin has NOT STOPPED TALKING about Andee's house...so I am taking that as a good sign. :)

Until next time...here are 2 pieces of information Keatin has shared with me in the last few days...

#1
K: Hey mom - do you know where my new friend Kash lives?
M: No honey - where does he live?
K: Kash lives in Tuna, IA.
M: Ooohhh...do you mean Altoona, IA?
K: Nope mom - he lives in Tuna, IA. :)

#2
As we are eating supper tonight, out of the blue Keatin says: Hey mom - do you know what Kash doesn't like? Kash doesn't like buffaloes.

What???? :) I about choked on my food. :)

Aaahhh...love that girl. :)

No comments: